Thursday, July 12, 2007

:(

18 days now since i did any worthwhile excercise (not counting the number of times ive gone up and down vishys stairs - i dont knoe how ppl live in duplex apartments)

the sad thing is that the best excuse i could offer myself (and trust me - im pretty good at deluding myself) was that (a) there was no company to play and (b) my shoes were packed away somewhere.. no other reason.. work was ok .. not much travel (maybe 4/5 of the 18 days).

the sadder thing is, im getting comfortable with the idea of feeling unfit :(( some1 drag me out to play something this weekend please!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

another reason why you blog - to absolve yourself of the guilt of not doing things you should, by talking about your intention to do them.

hmpf!

Sudhakar said...

weekend pe match hai.. how abt fielding at third-man/fine-leg and moving to the same position at the end of every over ;)

srikant said...

Fucker.. i havent played anything in sooo long now :( Was in India for 3 weeks and now one week of no playing again. one more week ahead! fucking emptiest phase after landing in spore 2 yrs ago..
dude.. after im back from india.. we'll be in lincoln.. like old days.. sharing a bed.. sweating together (on the squash court).. you telling me that how i fucked u, when the score board would read otherwise.. and i'd tell u've lost weight, when ur waist would tell otherwise..
very soon :)

Unknown said...

Bastard - you're talking about not having played for 18 days....I dont even know when I'll ever play again :((( !!!