Friday, March 30, 2007

introducing me flatmates

bugger - i should've known - introducing frends on a blog is never a good idea cos u can never cover the whole lot .. so let me cover the set who can cause the most damage to me in the short term - my flat mates in Singapore..

No one starts off anything in our house without taking the name of Nayak... aka BM, Dalla, Geela Presi, and other things that only Shahana can call him..

Under-educated commerce grad from Mumbai - This guy is about 2 primary things a) Women (now replaced by woman) b) Sports (not doing justice to his tremendous singing skills or his funny jokes some might say..but will leave those for Shahanas blog)

Nayak is the quintessential centre of a group - he cracks the jokes that no one finds funny, he makes that plans that no one likes, he claims to do most of the organising in trips .. but most importantly he does this with a smile on his face.. but dont ever fall for that one, cos he is the lowest form of haramipanti available on this planet - he'll take ur case in ways and times that you wont even realise.. he has the ability to take ur trip and still make u feel that u got something out of it..

Of course, no write up on nayak is complete without a mention of :

a) his immense sporting talent - bugger is literally a sponge, throw him into a pool of sport and you'll see him soak it all up - i learnt when i taught him the rules of TT and hours later he was smashing me in what he calls a learning game.. Shankar always claims that nayak stood all night at the Q for sporting talent when god was distributing it upstairs..

b) His complete self denial about his lack of humour and wit - lesser said about this, the better

Anyways, all said and done, the man is a leader, friend and deep down (not very visibly) a philosopher.. 2 years, 2 girl frends, his 20 odd women and some very drunken nights later - I can vouch for Nayak and his frendship :) cheers mate!

3 comments:

srikant said...

Dawg!! You've portrayed me as this womaniser, which heart of hearts you know isn't true. As I always say, I wish I lived atleast half of the life you think I live and I'd be twice as happy.
But yup dude.. cheers to all good times, for making me learn the 'shakuni' ropes, for much more that i'll write in my blog in the near future (heheh.. ya right!)
Nayak.

Shweta said...

and dontchya worry Nikes, your admirers (read me! ;)) think you're quite funny, nevamind wat jealous shakuni says!

Unknown said...

i second spunks on that ;-) and i also think you have great hair! ok ok im blinded by loooouuuuuu hahahehehehehoohohohoh